Saturday, October 06, 2012

Yeng's Birthday

Hey guys, it's Saturday and I'm here to blog again, being a good girl today for staying home the whole day and tidied up my room, it was so messy because I was so busy with my assignments for the week, clothes and notes were everywhere on the bed and desk. Going to a friend's party later, so since I've nothing to do right now I will blog about my sister, Yeng's birthday celebration before I go out. =)

(Picture taken from the Internet)
This is the place that we went for dinner that night, it's located at Kota Damansara, somewhere nearby Sunway Giza. Informations and locations for other branches you can check it out on their Facebook page.

So, what is so famous or special about this steamboat restaurant? It's recommended by my elder sister, she told us that they are very famous with the cheese steamboat but we didn't try that out that night, should go there once again just for their cheese steamboat. Beside that, they also serve chocolate indulgence which is very similar to Haagen Dazs'.
(Picture taken from the Internet)
This is what I've just mentioned, don't you think its 99% looks like Haagen Dazs one? Ice-cream, fruit, cakes, biscuit and etc, the only different is the chocolate sauce that they use is not as good as Haagen Dazs'.
Omgeeee, miss their ice-cream so badly while looking at this picture, so tempting! ><
Let's stop talking about foods that will make me hungry, here are some of the pictures we took that night during our dinner. =)

Yeng, the birthday girl and my younger sister, BaoBao. =)

BaoBao, my niece Shuen and Bao's friend, Yuan Yang.


All the girls! =D


Went to The Library for second round celebration with Yeng's friends after dinner, this is also the first time BaoBao and Yuan Yang went to a bar, sounds like Yeng and I are bad sisters because we brought our younger sister to a bar, teeeeheeeee! XD

But look at her, she enjoyed herself so much that night okay! XD
The bad sisters! XD 
Birthday girl and her gang! 
I don't like beer, supposed to say that I don't like any carbonated drinks. =(
Jie Jies love you! ❤
I will always protect you when someone hurts you or bully you!  
Drunk?! 
The sweetest husband and wife in the world! =D
Pour me some more!! XD
Lastly, Happy Birthday once again to my beloved sister! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment