Monday, October 08, 2012

Vintage Floral Nails

Urggghhhhh, my brain is totally not working at this hour due to the fever and stuffy nose, can hardly concentrate on my assignment that's why I'm blogging here. My Nuffnang is earning real fast these day and it's one of my motivation to keep blogging, though I didn't earn so much like those famous blogger but still earn from blogging and sharing your thoughts is really a great thing! =D

So today I'm going to share a video of BubzBeauty teaching how to do Vintage Floral Nails without any professional tools and skills. Here's the video, watch it before you continue reading my blog. =)




Right after I watch the video, I quickly prepare all the tools and start trying it out on my nails. Amazingly, it's really so easy to draw a rose with a toothpick, not really hard at all even drawing it with your left hand for those righty. But I don't think my color combination is nice because the colors are not vintage at all. For those who doesn't spend money on medicure like me, you can try to do this yourself since it's really simple and easy.
Well, since I'm not really satisfied with the colors (am sometimes a perfectionist), so I washed it all off and painted my nails like this, something simple and nice. Like the polkadots on my ring finger. =D



That's all for today, going to take medicine and hit the bed early tonight. Hope you enjoy reading my blog. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment