Sunday, August 26, 2012

℗ublika

Just came back from a vacation with my family from Phuket 4 days ago, and I've been falling sick right after the next morning I reached Malaysia. Have been suffering from fever, vomiting and diarrhoea, feeling much better today that's why I'm finally right here sitting in front of my laptop to blog.

Before I blog about my Phuket trip, let me blog about my fun date with two cute girls at Publika the day before I fly off to Phuket.


Here they are, YeeTheng and Chloe. How funny it is that we hardly remember how we start dating each other from Twitter to Whatsapp, and it's kinda like unbelievable that we finally get to hang out for the first time after planning for so long. We knew each other from secondary school but we barely talk to each other, until Chloe and I went to the same college and we meet each other on the train everyday, slowly we get closer and stay together for a period in Sunway. YeeTheng was a friend of Chloe and we start texting each other few months ago, from strangers become close friends, everything happens like a dream.

So that day we spent the whole long day walking around Publika fooling around and pressing the shutter buttons all the time. Seriously, I love this place so much because every shops, restaurants and cafes here come with a very unique and creative idea, you will have to discover it yourself by looking into every single things around you.

The place that we had our breakfast - Plan b, which is highly recommended by most of the bloggers.

I love the way they hang all the chairs on the ceiling, kinda like the chairs are levitate in the air. Beside that, all the wooden furnitures and light bulbs make the whole place kinda vintage.

Finally get to try the tempting eggs benedict that recommended by my favourite blogger, Chuckei. Seriously, this is a must try!

Before we have our high-tea, we walk around Publika and I spotted a lot of vintage stuffs, omgeeeee how badly I wish I could bring them home.

Typing machines ❤

Film camera ❤

Wine bottles ❤

Went The Bee for high tea after walking for few hours there. I love how they designed their menu into a newspaper, special right?

I love this cafe so much because of the atmosphere and the random decorations, look at the unpolished wall, omgeeee i just love it so so so much! ❤

And also this wall that make me have an irresistible impulse to make the wall in my room something like this! ❤
Also had our dinner at Ichiban Boshi before we went home. =)

What a great day with great people at sucha great place! Looking forward to the next outing with my girls, picnic maybe? ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment