Thursday, August 16, 2012

T_s_u_9_u_A

Sometimes the reason why it is so hard to be happy is because we refuse to let go of the things that makes us sad.
Always be sure to look past the gray clouds of today, to see the sunshine that will follow tomorrow.
=)
See every sunset like it's my last.
This can be the only thing that I enjoy every time when I'm stuck in the jam.
Reflashing back everything that happened in a day is one perfect bedtime story that I tell myself every night.
Remember what makes me happy and forget what makes me sad, and wish for another good day to come. 
I used to be someone who gets fat easily, but now to gain another 1kg can be the hardest thing of my life.
Sometimes when I'm so happy that there's just another 500g to reach 40kg, but then the next day it dropped another 500g. 
One of the OOTD.
ps. I love polkadots! ❤
This is what happened to my hair after I loosen the braid, it reminds me of the childhood when we don't have a hair curler and perming is kinda unaffordable.
We would have all our hair braided before we hit the bed and we could have a temporary mermaid hair the next morning after we loosen all the braids.
It was one day, when the sun looks like the moon.
 ❝ So jealous that she already has neat white teeth, I still have to wear the braces for another one year. =( ❞
❝ From the eye-bags, you can already say that we are sisters! =D ❞

Whenever I need a man, she will be my man! ❤
 ❝ My pity niece! hahahahaha~~ ❞
❝ This is me sacrifice myself to stop her from crying. ❞

My mum said, she looks like a witch in long hair! LMAO! XD
ps. That's actually my sister's hair.
 ❝ A very nice cafe located in Kota Kemuning - Dotz Cafe. ❤ ❞

This is her job every time when we stop by a petrol station to refuel. 
 ❝ The place that we used to have our lunch during highschool, love their Wan Tan Mee, Bobo Chacha and ABC! ❤ ❞

Finally you're mine!!! ❤
I don't used to wear a watch but I'll start wearing it from now onwards! 
 ❝ Have you ever seen this XXXXL double eye-lids tape? ❞
❝ Hey you! Prease donate me some FATS!!! XD ❞


 ❝ Making crepes, we improved a lot compare to the first time! =D ❞

So lazy to blow-dry my hair these days because it is growing longer and longer and so it takes longer time to blow-dry it everyday.
I'm wishing to marry someone who will help me to blow-dry my hair during my lazy days. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment