Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4.0

Sometimes, I really miss those times when I could take a short nap while my mum was driving me home, especially when I have to drive home by myself after a long tiring day. As time goes by, some memories never fade out instead you'll slowly realize how things can still be so profound after years.

There is always one thing I feel great for going home, food. Every time when I come home with an empty stomach, nice foods are already there waiting for me. Thanks my superwoman for all the nice food, my mum is always the best cook in the world! Sometimes I do really feel guilty for wasting her efforts, especially every early morning when I'm rushing to class and have no time to finish up the breakfast that prepared by her. I never told her about my gastric because I don't want her to worry, to have breakfast is always the biggest problem for me, I totally have no appetite early in the morning and my digestive system can't support a heavy breakfast. Imagine that a packet of Milo can already make me feel very full for minimum 5 hours, how could I able to finish up a plate of fried rice or noodles or even a burger?

Luckily my gastric really getting better these days because my appetite will back to normal after 12 or maybe 1, I can eat more for lunch and dinner. If the portion I eat for every meal didn't overload, my digestive system can work very well and not causing me to puke. I know the only reason that I can't cure my gastric thoroughly is because I never had my meals on time and I always skip my breakfast and lunch, I swear I'm gonna try my best this time to not skipping any meals, I don't wanna suffer from gastric anymore.

Few months back I was still on my diet plan and wishing that I could lose my weight until 38kg which is the weight that I used to have few years back, but now I really hate how my body looks when I'm between 38-39kg, I look really like an African refugee when I'm naked, seriously. I swear, no more losing my weight like this, this is terrible!

Target : 40kg, let's work hard for it! FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment