Saturday, December 08, 2012

HOLYday


So happy to say that I've finally get over my Year 2 Sem 1, this is a really tough semester. Knowing that most of my classmates deferred made me even more stressful throughout the whole semester. Seriously, I don't know how could I manage to get through all these pressure and done all my projects on time, I did breakdown for a few times but amazingly I'm strong enough to stand back up.

Am finally free from assignments, still not getting used to the no-stress-life. Lotsa plans during this three-week-break, gonna enjoy every single second to the fullest because I know next semester is gonna be a tougher one. 

More interesting blogposts coming soon, stay tuned. =)

1 comment:

  1. I started my holiday last night and it starts officially on the 14th! Hail Holiday!! Have fun and relax many blessings, love you. =]

    ReplyDelete