Sunday, September 16, 2012

Phuket - Day 3 & 4

It's Sunday and I'm staying home for the whole day, sounds so lifeless right. Since I've nothing to do so I better update my dead blog before all my readers start cursing me, just kidding I know you guys won't do that because you guys love reading my blog, teeeeehheeeeeeee...

This is gonna be the last post for my Phuket trip, I'm going to blog day 3 & 4 in one post since there was nothing much happened on the 4th day. So the 3rd day we actually travelled around the town, as what you know most of the tourist guide will bring you to those temples and souvenir shops which is kinda boring, so probably I will just let pictures do the talks.

Carry my camera along whenever I go is always a must! ❤
 Pictures taken in front of our resort while we were waiting for our bus. Oh yeah, did I mentioned that the travel agency provided a 42-seats bus for our group which is just 15 people? Ain't we were just like VIP?

 Souvenir shop, in Thailand we can always see elephants everywhere and I don't know why, most of their souvenirs are about elephants too. Why huh? Anybody knows about that please tell me.

It had been raining for the whole day, don't like it at all even though it might be a good thing because we didn't have to walk under the big sun but all of my pictures turned out to be very down and grey. 
Next stop is the famous temple which is quite huge in Phuket, but I don't know what's the name of the temple because I was busy taking pictures while the tourist guide talking about the temple, teeeeheeee...





This place is kinda creepy, it's a museum located just right beside the temple. There are 3 dead bodies of the monks in the museum and one of them was just right behind us as you can see from the pictures above. 

Smart people will never drink any soft drinks in Thailand, their coconuts are super fresh and sweet, those who went there and never try their coconut is really such a waste. My family can always drink coconut juice like drinking mineral water.

3 pigeons fighting for the coconut.
Pigeons in Thailand are so lazy as you can see they didn't fly away when I was running towards them. = = 
Next stop, the bees farm! =D
I wonder if there is really bees inside these boxes, hmmmmm....
The first time I saw so many bees with my own eyes, woahhhhhh! =D
For the picture above at the right hand side, if you've seen Xiao S advertisement poster for Osim, you will get the message of that picture. XD

The beautiful beehives, this is fantastic! =D

It was still raining during evening and even rained cats and dogs at night, which we had to walk in our raincoats back to the hotel, what an unforgettable experience. 

Day 4 is the day that we were going back to Malaysia, we walked around the Patong Town for the last time before we headed to the airport. 


Here are some beautiful pictures I took on the plane, I get to see the sunset on the plane for the first time, it's so so so damn beautiful. Wishing that next time I can see the sunrise on the plane, it'll be more beautiful I think. =)




That's all, I'm finally done with my Phuket posts, can post about my daily life in my next post already yayayyya yyyayyyyyy!! Hope you enjoy reading, tomorrow is a public holiday, party hard tonight and sleep like a boss tomorrow, or sleep early tonight and shop like a boss tomorrow! =D

2 comments:

  1. Hey.first thing,this post such an incredible thing ever..its like I've been thru Phuket in 15 minutes.as I can see great pictures been taken,its just amazing..cheers to you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear that you enjoy reading my blog post, this will always be my motivation to blog more. =)

    ReplyDelete