Friday, December 14, 2012

BrittneyPanda



Done another painting today, it's a faceless portrait because I'm still not confidence enough to draw face features. For your information, the girl in this painting is the instagramer that I love most, her photos are awesome I can tell. If you follow my @meltingsundae account on instagram, you will notice that I have the #doingthebrittneypanda hashtag on most of my photos because most of my photos are inspired by her, she is sucha great inspiration.

As you know I'm having a very short 3-week-break, anyone who wants a photoshooting please contact me for more informations and make appointment with me. Since I will be really busy with assignments after class starts so I'm only able to do photoshooting during these 3 weeks. Email me at yurytou@gmail.com or Line me at niccoburnett. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment