Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Phuket - Day 2

HELLO!!! Finally I'm here to blog about my Day 2 in Phuket, was so busy with my assignments recently, hafta brainstorm everyday to to get those creative ideas for my projects and assignments. This semester is gonna be real tough, urgggghhhhhh!

Okay, let's stop all those craps and blog about my trip! Yayyyy yayyyyy~~ Exciting story telling and eye-candies time!

So, Day 2 is the day that we woke up very very early in the morning and get ourselves ready to go to the Phi Phi Island!

My OOTD.
I'm so clever to have my hair all tied up because I knew it will be totally in a mess after a swim.
We went there by ferry, owhhh NO why ferry. You know how slow ferry move, we took about two hours to reach Phi Phi Island which other people who went there by speed boat only took around 45 minutes to 1 hour. Anyway, we still get to have an one hour snorkeling at the Phi Phi Island. This is my first time omgeeeeee, felt so happy to swim with the fishes and even I could touch them with my hands, not to forget beautiful corals.

Daddy, BaoBao, my niece - Shuen and Yeng. 
The blue sky, the white clouds and the beautiful skyline! ❤
Hey sexy ladies~~~~Opp op oOppp Op Oppa Phuket Style! ❤



So obvious the only thing we did during the two hours on the ferry was walking around the ferry and took pictures. Seriously don't understand how my parents and other aunties uncles could have their butts sticked on the seats for two hours, that's freaking crazy!

Is this place looks familiar to you? We can always see it on postcard.
Am trying my best to get a perfect shot like those postcards' but failed.
Nice composition nice angle everything is just perfect but the colorless sky makes it imperfect. =(
Sorry that no photos was taken during snorkeling, so I will just skip the snorkeling part.

Luckily it started to rain after we finished snorkeling.
After we had our buffet lunch at Phi Phi Island, my sis Bao Bao and I went to the beach and played like a kid. My niece doesn't like to step on the sands so she didn't follow, what a sad case, I thought kids should like to play at the beach, no?


Let the waves hit on our feet and brought away the sands.



Not to forget "doingthebrittneypanda". =D


That's all for Day 2, hope you enjoy reading this. Gonna prepare myself and attend my class later, will blog about my Day 3 in Phuket when I'm free, stay tuned. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment